About Me:

As were many people, we were hit hard by the recession. I was looking for a home based business, that would allow me to work around my hours at our office. I discovered AVON - and started selling at the end of 2010.

I found that the product my mother had loved when I was a child, was the same great product I had purchased on & off over the years - but it was getting better!

I worked hard over the following year, and was able to achieve Rose Circle Seller!! WOW. I earned the special 125th Collector's edition of the Mrs. Albee statuette, and other great awards. I just attended the President's Club Awards Banquet, and received 2 trophys!! DOUBLE WOW!

I am so pleased that I took a chance, and became a representative for AVON. It's a great company, and I have been able to achieve my goal of helping pay bills in the household...other perks have been splurging on a Disneyland annual pass for myself, and of course making many new friends!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2013 AVON Floral Calendar

Taking orders for the new 2013 AVON Calendar!


Lovely floral pictures every month...
Contact me at Misc.Chris@hotmail.com or 
via my website

No comments:

Post a Comment