About Me:

As were many people, we were hit hard by the recession. I was looking for a home based business, that would allow me to work around my hours at our office. I discovered AVON - and started selling at the end of 2010.

I found that the product my mother had loved when I was a child, was the same great product I had purchased on & off over the years - but it was getting better!

I worked hard over the following year, and was able to achieve Rose Circle Seller!! WOW. I earned the special 125th Collector's edition of the Mrs. Albee statuette, and other great awards. I just attended the President's Club Awards Banquet, and received 2 trophys!! DOUBLE WOW!

I am so pleased that I took a chance, and became a representative for AVON. It's a great company, and I have been able to achieve my goal of helping pay bills in the household...other perks have been splurging on a Disneyland annual pass for myself, and of course making many new friends!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tip Top Nails

DIY: Keep your nails in tip-top shape 

1. File, smooth, buff and shape nails with 4-in-1 Salon Manicure Kit
2. Apply Green Tea Cuticle Serum
3. Fortify, strengthen nails with Gel Strength Base Coat
4: Top them off with your favorite shade of Nailwear - Over 45 colors available!



Order your manicure supplies today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment